What first got you into music?
I started Djing in high school. I worked at Target and my boss was a DJ. I looked up to him and found out he was a DJ. Heshowed me his turntables and how to use them. I was amazed about how to mix two songs together and scratch. I bought a pair of technics, moved away to college at UCF, and the rest is history.
• How would you describe the music that you typically create?
I consider myself an open format DJ. Play all genres. House, Hip-Hop, Latin, trap, dancehall, mostly everything.
• If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
Would love to rock a party
with The Weeknd or Drake
• What is one message you would give to your fans?
Stay focused and work hard
everyday. Don’t get distracted by others.
• Do you sing in the shower? What songs?
DVSN! My favorite R&B group
• What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?
Fitness and nutrition. I go to the gym everyday. A healthy body is key to focusing the mind & builds success.
• Where have you performed? What are your favourite and least favorite venues? Do you
have any upcoming shows?
LIV, E11even, The Grand, Trio are some of my favorite venues
• How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?
Easier access to spread
music and also network with others
• What is your favorite song to perform?
Right now, Pepas is the hottest song in Miami & in
the top nightclubs around the nation.
• Which famous musicians do you admire?
Drake, Tory Lanez, Steve Aoki & Diplo for their work ethic and non stop grind
• What is the best advice you’ve been given?
Focus on the current moment and be
• What’s next for you?
To play in the top clubs around the country, earn a residency in
Vegas, and perform around the world. Impact others to enjoy their lives, and bring happiness to as many people as I can.
I also have a trip to Japan coming up. DJing with Austin Mahone at 1Oak Tokyo and Ghost in Osaka.