Marvel x adidas Basketball “Heroes Among Us” Collection drops April 26th
adidas Basketball and Marvel announced have joined forces to create a limited-edition “Heroes Among Us” Collection with five new sneakers.
Just as Super Heroes don masks, players don uniforms, and each athlete represents a different power and skill.
Inspired by the Marvel Super Heroes that captivate fans both in the comics and on the big screen, adidas has iconized some of basketball’s mightiest heroes – players who motivate fans and athletes both on and off the court. The result is a footwear collection that pairs the unique ability of NBA and WNBA athletes
- James Harden – Harden Vol. 3 “Iron Man”
- Damian Lillard – Dame 5 “Black Panther”
- Candace Parker – women’s Pro Vision “Captain Marvel”’
- John Wall – N3XT L3V3L “Captain America”
- Tracy McGrady – TMAC 1 “Nick Fury.”
Look for the Marvel x adidas Basketball “Heroes Among Us” Collection to release on April 26th at select retailers and adidas.com.