Interview With Upcoming Artist MalDaReapa
1. How would you describe your musical style?
My is versatile, really it’s unique and different in every track that I make.
2. What is the first album you owned? Like what you mean of my music?
I don’t have an official album yet I just dived in and said “fuck it”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
Since high school before I walk on I stretch eat a small snack and smoke alot of weed
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
If it’s liquor then it’s Hennessy, if it is non-alcoholic a Sprite
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
My track “A Poet’s Story” that’s only on soundcloud.com
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Me of course, but also Eminem Lil Wayne Kendrick Lamar and J Cole
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
The first song that I made call Heights and one of the hottest tracks that I have on soundcloud.com, reaching 99.8 thousand views
8. What is the story behind “MalDaReapa”
MalDaReapa Real Name Jamal Christian, I came from a family of music makers my mom is a gospel singer/song writer in a group called Sadaa and Chosen. And also we have a Family Gospel album by my late Cousin Ricky Grundy; which is called Ricky Grundy Presents The Williams Family Gospel. No wonder why I’m the shit. Just this year I dropped my first ep with distrokid, and then I took my own music off the shelf before I fired him. Sorry distrokid lol
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I choose them both as one I believe I deserve to buy my mother a house
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
Fuck the future that shit could change in a instant, I’m going to past so I would be the shit now from then and farther on