1. How would you describe your musical style?
“My style varies depending on where I am playing at. I like the chill melodic house, but I also love dark and groovy tech house.”
2. What is the first album you owned?
“My first album I owned was The Fat Of The Land by The Prodigy.”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
“Chug a vodka redbull.”
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
“If I am performing, vodka redbull or tequila shots.
If we are just hanging out at a bar, I’ll take a beer.”
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“An unreleased track on my label that is finally about to launch.”
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
“The first several songs were a mess. It took at least a year before I made anything somewhat decent.”
8. What is the story behind you?
“There is not enough time in the day to tell you my whole story.”
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
“I guess fame since that is the only way to be a successful artist. Plus with fame, money becomes a lot easier to make.”
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
“I would go back in time to make proper investments. Also, I would start working on music a lot sooner in my life.”