1. How would you describe your musical style?
A: Emo Hiphop and rap.
2. What is the first album you owned?
A: Lil Wayne Tha Carter 3
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
A: By watching other artists preforming just to get my hype and excited.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
A: Ion drink alcohol lol so it could be water or soda.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
A: Watch Me by Night Lovell
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
A: That’s hard to choice ( haha) ion have a favorite artist , I just be listening to Lil peep, Night Lovell, and Ghostmane, Brandon Thakidd, 637godwin.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
A: My first song I made was called Dark moments it wasn’t a success or a failure just a song I wrote when I was having a bad time.
8. What is the story behind. Happy Outside Sad Inside ?
A: Well I started rapping when I was in 8 grade by the time I was in High School in 10th grade I started doing freestyles and I loved having fun with it. Soon I graduated from high school I wanted to take it to another level by making music search for a studio make songs ever since I started doing freestyles it’s my passion and I love making music.
9.If you could pick one or the other what would you choose, the money or the fame?
A: Hmm (haha) good question I would say money but than some people say clout helps you make the money fame sounds cool having people loving what you do and support what u do so Imma gonna choice money I’ll be able to help my family out on certain things they need done.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future which one would you choose and why?
A: Go back in time because I’ll be able to change somethings that I learned now that I didn’t learn before by that be said I won’t make the same mistake again.