Interview With Upcoming Artist Grand Larsonie
1. How would you describe your musical style?
I’m a mix between IDM and Baltimore club.
2. What is the first album you owned?
First album I ever owned was lifestyles of the rich and famous by Good Charlotte
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I haven’t gone on stage in years but if I was to I’d take a shot of tequila and then just tear it up.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Frozen Mango Margarita, salt on the rim, top shelf tequila
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
There’s a bunch but for the sake of this interview and to keep things new and fresh, I’ll have to go with Kaytranada.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
When I was 15 I rapped over Ludacris number one spot. That’s the Quincy Jones/ Austin powers type beat off the Red Light District. I would say if the goal was to have fun, it was successful.
8. What is the story behind “Micro Climate”
I’ve been messing around with a lot of sounds lately and getting super trance with my music lately so I wanted to dial it back a little and show of my piano skills.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Money, hands down.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
The past and I would get super into sports