1. How would you describe your musical style?
I would call it versatile. I can rap on all different types of songs. It’s all about a vibe for me.
2. What is the first album you owned?
“Makaveli” My big brother gave it to me. I would sit in my room and bump that all day. Classic.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I like to visualize the performance front to back. I love getting on stage and spitting my music, so it’s really coo getting ready for the show.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
Water. Gotta keep that system clean.
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“Everybody” by MO3
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
2 Pac . I love the energy of his music. It’s not all just about the beat or the lyrics. Music is supposed to take you somewhere and his does.
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
It was called “Baby Girl” It went like “Baby Girl, how you doing how you feeling”. Didn’t really push the song but it came together. So I say success. Lol
8. What is the story behind “OUTTA THA BOX”
I actually wrote, recorded,and was listening in less than an hour. I just was really vibing on the beat. That’s how it be sometimes.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
Cash me out! Get the money first. If you really want fame, money can get you that.
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I wouldn’t wanna go back in time because I am who I am because of my past. I wouldn’t wanna go to the future because of what I would miss out on skipping ahead. I just wanna learn from my past, prepare for my future, and live in the moment.