Interview With Upcoming Artist Apathetic Misfit
1. How would you describe your musical style?
I would describe my style as an alternative artist , who is able to use a plethora of sounds to reach my listener. Ranging from lofi to alternative rock type beats, I can rap on almost any beat. By transferring my energy and emotion into the mic , I am able to make you feel how I’m feeling on that very given day.
2. What is the first album you owned?
When I was a kid, my parents owned several cds ranging from country to rock and hiphop. Songs like Superman by Eminem and Get Rich Or Die tryin by 50 Cent inspired me the most.
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
I myself have never had a show. I believe I would meditate to calm my nerves.
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
My drink of choice is Monster Energy. From the regular one , to the “loca moca”, Monster Energy is my drink of choice
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
No Wok by Lucki, Such a beautiful song
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
Lucki and Nascar Aloe are my favorite artists
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
I believe my first song was a success. It showed people I didn’t come to mess around!
8. What is the story behind “FILL IN BLANK”
The story behind my name, “Apathetic Misfit”, is because I’ve always been an outsider. I fit in with everybody but nobody at the same time.The Apathetic part comes from me not being worried about the usual, but being so worried about the unusual.
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
I would say the fame , I just want to know I touched people’s lives when I die
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
I would go to the future, I want to see what music is like in a hundred years