. How would you describe your musical style?
“I’m versatile, I can create a lane and body in any genre.”
2. What is the first album you owned?
“Biggie Smalls ready to die. I was brought up on a lot of Biggie and Pac. They got mad respect in my household.”
3. How do you prepare before going up on stage?
“I make dua and ask Allah to take the bad from the wind and give me the good.”
4. If we’re going to buy you a drink, what should it be?
“Henny all day straight doe no ice.”
5. What’s a song that has been stuck in your head these days?
“Norfside heed militant I’ve be really dumpin squad Shìt lately.”
6. Who’s your favorite artist?
“Andre 3000 he a goat no cap.”
7. Tell us about the first song you made. Was it a success or a failure?
“College party was my first actual song recorded. It was a failure but it birthed a new beast and it got me a local fanbase.”
8. What is the story behind it?
“I was in high school and college was really a big deal for everybody at the time so I wanted to make something relevant and that ppl would possibly play at parties.”
9.If you could pick one or the other, what would you choose, the money or the fame?
“Give me the money. I love what I do so the fame isn’t really all that to me but the paper can help my family. I got ppl who depend on me.”
10.If you could go back in time or in the future, which one would you choose and why?
“I would probably go back to the 80s. I have some questions for Kurtis blow these are the breaks is a classic. I would pick his mind about creating a hit and what it takes to hit the charts.”