“Interview With Upstate NY Artist Lil Josiey”
My name is Lil Josiey
2. Would you rather have $50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
I’d rather have 50k in cash that way I I can spend it on what I need and I could give it to my family or my friends if need be or donate it.
3. Who is your favorite producer?
I really don’t have a favorite one because everyone who produces has a gift of their own taste of music, and I love all different types of music.
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
I am both.
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
Yes if I’m being honest I have if there’s one thing I’ve learned though it’s champions never give up. So I’m going to keep going.
6. Favorite Era of music?
I love them all.
7. Do you plan on traveling?
8. Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
Currently I am not but I would like to be.
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
The Amsterdam NY, Bonfire I was performing for the High school.
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
Believing in myself that I could do it in the first place was one of the hardest obstacles I had to overcome.