Interview with Karim Lesgoooya
1. What is your name?
My name is Karim Melendez i go by the artist name Karim Lesgoooya
2. Would you rather have $50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
i would rather have a perfect credit score than 50k anyday. You can do much more with the credit good than just 50k in cash
3. Who is your favorite producer?
my favorite producer of all time is Dr. dre
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
i’m a recording artist at the moment , looking forward to being a touring artist
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
Honestly I’ve thought about quitting music Plenty of times , but I never did and never will.
6. Favorite Era of music?
My favorite era of music i have to say is late 90 to early 2000s
7. Do you plan on traveling?
Do I ? lol . Ofcourse. i want to go everywhere !
8. Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
i’m an independent artist as of now
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
other than local bars and local performances around town i haven’t been too or performed at an official concert.
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
My biggest challenge I had to overcome during my music career so far has been staying motivated and staying focused. Something I work on everyday.