Jamell NYT Talks About Up-Bringing In Vermont
Listen to his latest single “All NYT” on Spotify
1. Where are you from?
I’m originally from Brooklyn but I grew up in Burlington Vt
2. What was growing up like? What inspired you to do what you do?
Growing up in the foster care system was rough but a lot of my struggles and personal experience actually inspired me to write and produce the music I do
3. How long have you been in the music industry?
Though I’ve been making music for years. I would say I that have honestly been apart of the music industry since 2018
4. Who are five people you look up to and why?
Never really thought about that to be honest
5. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
I see myself successfully running a production and publishing company helping artists thrive and share their music all across the world
6. If you could pick one superpower to live with for the rest of your life what would it be?
My super power would be to be able to use 100% of my mind that way anything and everything is possible
7. Do you have any new music releasing soon?
I guess you will just have to stay tuned.
8. How you ever performed live before, and if so what was your most memorable performance?
My most memorable performance was playing guitar for Nicole Scherzinger and Ken Jeong for the ball drop of 2019 on the Steve Harvey live in Times Square on Fox tv
9. What’s your favorite part about being a musician?
The healing power that music has and the way it can connect two complete strangers in all aspects of life
10. If you could go back in time and change anything in your career would you?
If I could change anything I wish I would have had the guts to leave Vermont much sooner and chase my dream.
Follow Jamell NYT here:
Tweets by jamellnyt